Zucchini, Kale & Feta Salad
- 2 medium zucchinis (courgettes), sliced into long strips using
- a potato peeler or mandoline
- 3 tbsp pine nuts, toasted
- 100g feta or white sheep’s milk cheese
- 1 handful organic baby kale leaves
- mint leaves for garnish (as much as you like)
- 1 tbsp Stoney Creek Organic Flaxseed Oil
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- juice from ½ an orange
- zest from 1 lemon
- 1 small clove crushed garlic, pinch salt.
Place dressing ingredients in a jar or bottle with a lid and shake to combine. Keep left-over amount refrigerated.
Slice zucchini into thin strips and toast pine nuts in a dry pan until golden.
Place salad greens in a bowl or platter, crumble with feta, sprinkle with pine nuts and toss with some dressing drizzled through.
Recipe provided by Stoney Creek
Recipe: Stoney Creek