Australian Organic Awareness Month (or AOAM for short) is held every September to promote the certified organic industry across all categories, including fresh produce, food and beverages, cosmetics, house-cleaning and garden products, textiles and even pet food!
And to celebrate, Australian Organic Limited along with the sponsors for this year’s event have put together a pack of organic goodness that you could have delivered to your door! From organic wine, flour, olive oil and tasty apple snacks to beauty care that will soothe your skin and a seaweed fertiliser for your garden – you’ll find treat after treat if you win. You can sit back with your morning tea and muesli, knowing that they are certified organic.
And don’t forget the Bud Organic Club bamboo cup – a reminder at
every sip that you are doing good for the planet.
For more information about AOAM visit: whyorganic.com.au
The hamper includes:
- A bottle of Angove 2016 Organic Shiraz Cabernet and a bottle of 2019 Organic Rosé
- Bellamy’s Organic Apple Snacks
- Bertolli Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Clémence Organics Repair Face Serum
- From endota spa Organics: Signature Blend Hand Therapy, Lemon Peel & Sage Body Cleanser and Lilly Pilly & Lime Gradual Tanner
- Three tea packs from Higher Living: Licorice, Peppermin & Licorice, Golden Tumeric, Cinnamon
- Kialla Pure Foods Organic Unbleached Self Raising Flour
- Murray River Organics (MRO) 100% Organic Muesli: Apple & Cinnamon and Macadamia & Cranberry
- Seasol Seaweed Solution
- Four packets of seeds from Select Organic
- Bud Organic Club bamboo cup