Gardening is a constant challenge – one that we all enjoy, of course! But we are always looking for inspiration and ideas to use in our patch, whether it be a backyard filled with vegies and fruit, or a balcony garden from which we eke out as much goodness as we can. Books (along with magazines such as ours) are a great way get our fill of tips and tricks, and this book pack will keep you going for a while! Enter for a chance to get a pack of inspiration!
The book pack includes:
- The Waterwise Australian Native Garden by Angus Stewart and AB Bishop (Murdoch Books)– a practical guide to garden design in a dry climate.
- The Secrets of Great Botanists by Matthew Biggs (Exisle Publishing)– learn from botanists past and present.
- Walks in Nature Australia by Anna Carlile (Hardie Grant)– a guide to exploring more than 100 walking trails.
- Green by Jason Chongue (Hardie Grant)– learn how to curate and look after plants in small urban spaces.
- Gardener’s Quiz and Puzzle Book by Simon Akeroyd and Dr Gareth Moore (Exisle Publishing)– a delightful book that will test your gardening knowledge.
- Slow Cooker Vegetarian by Katy Holder (Murdoch Books)– slow cooker recipes for vegie lovers and vegetarians.
- Waste Not Everyday by Erin Rhoads (Hardie Grant)– 365 ways to reduce, reuse and reconnect.
- Root, Nurture, Grow by Caro Langton, Rose Ray (Hardie Grant)– a guide to propagating houseplants.
- Gardens on the Edge by Christine Reid (Murdoch Books)– stunning Australian gardens that will inspire