Organic Gardener moderation policy
Contributing comments to organicgardener.com.au
- organicgardener.com.au welcomes comments from all members.
- Audience members can register their preferred username on the website. The ABC recommends that audience members use a nickname for the screen name, rather than their real name.
- All comments, forum discussions will be moderated in accordance with the Organic Gardener Conditions of Use.
- Comments which the ABC considers to be abusive, defamatory, discriminatory or off-topic, or otherwise unlawful, will be removed. Comments with sections in CAPS are unlikely to stay published.
- All comments submitted to organicgardener.com.au are post-moderated. This means contributions will be checked after they are posted to the site, and if not compliant with Organic Gardener Conditions of Use, the post will be removed.
- While the ABC aims to provide balanced coverage of topics, this is a public discussion space reflecting the views of its participants. From time to time one particular side of a discussion may dominate views expressed here. This simply reflects the natural flow of comments we receive.
- Contributions that seek to endorse commercial products or activities or solicit business and are not relevant to Organic Gardener or its audience will not be accepted.
- The ABC reserves the right to archive and republish all contributions to its interactive services across all platforms.
- If you have a concern about the content of the blogs, you can click the “flag this” link directly beneath a post. This produces an email to the site moderator/site administrator.
- Contributions made to this discussion space in the nature of a complaint will not be treated as program complaints. The ABC has a variety of complaint handling mechanisms available to members of the audience who wish to complain about ABC programming material. Details about how to lodge a complaint can be found at http://www.abc.net.au/contact/